In these Chicago streets '' A hustleher's poem''


In these Chicago streets, where light is hard to come by,
I shine so bright that it makes him cry.
He tries to dim my light, but he can't deny
That I am the star of this city. 

My spirit glows with radiant grace,
A starry path I dare to chase,
My dreams, like fire, brightly burn,
In these Chicago streets, my truths discern.

Yet, beside me, my man stands,
Enveloped by his jealous hands,
His fragile ego, a shattered glass,
Desperate to eclipse her brilliant mass.

With words like daggers, he attempts,
To dull my shine, my soul preempt,
But, undeterred, I rise high,
Like a phoenix, I’ll touch the sky.

He tries to dim my golden rays,
With cruel jabs, he seeks to erase,
But my resilience stands, unbowed,
Defying his attempts to cloud.

For I am a beacon, a blazing sun,
A force that cannot be undone,
My triumphs, not for him to own,
In these Chicago streets, my worth is shown.

I stride with purpose, my head held high,
Through adversity, I still won't comply,
My success, a testament of might,
I shine so bright, like stars at night.

In these Chicago streets, my spirit soars,
Unyielding heart, forever roars,
I’ll navigate each bitter blow,
For my worth, he'll never know.

So let him say his words unkind,
In these streets, she'll firmly bind,
Her destiny, a masterpiece,
A symphony of strength and peace.

In these Chicago streets, I’ll find my way,
With every step, I’ll seize the day,
My light will guide me, evermore,
As I shine brighter than before.

For, in the end, it's crystal clear,
My brilliance will forever steer,
A path of triumph, love, and grace,
In these Chicago streets, I will find my place.

Comments